Wednesday, June 06, 2012

[trans] BYJ Mgr’s Blog (78) May is ‘Family Month’


May 20, 2012
By LoveBaeYongJoon
source: BYJ Mobile Official Site
BYJ Manager’s Blog


May is ‘Family Month’
17 May 2012

by: Yang Geun Hwan
Japanese to English: tomato99@LoveBaeYongJoon


Annyong hasaeyo dear family.
This is Yang Geun Hwan.
How are you spending this start of May?
In Korea, May is called ‘family month’ because we have Children’s Day and Parents’ Day in May.
As a child, I was excited what gift I would receive from my parents on Children’s Day. Now, I am even happy that I am concerned of what gifts to select for my children.
I see their happy faces and I am also happy as a parent.
I wanted to create good memories with my family, on Children’s Day, 5th of May, I went on a family trip to Jeju-do with my parents and children.
I felt relaxed to see beautiful view of Jeju-do with full bloom of rape plants.
I hope you have happy May with your family.
Bae Yong Joon san attended premiere event for the movie, “All About My Wife” starring our actress Lim Soo Jung.
I am sure it has already reached you as a happy news.
Bae Yong Joon, Ju Ji Hoon, Kim Soo Hyun and other Keyeast actors gathered together, watched the movie, dined together and had a pleasant time.
Bae Yong Joon san was talking with junior actors on their works, he has told us that he wishes to meet with a good work as soon as possible.
We are doing our best to bring you good news.
Please have much expectation and support us in the future.
Please always be healthy.
Kamsa Hamnida.
Sincerely,
Yang Geun Hwan

No comments: