Wednesday, August 31, 2011

[trans] BYJ Staff Blog (27) Bae Yong Joon san’s birthday☆


August 31, 2011
By LoveBaeYongJoon
source: BYJ Mobile Official Site

BYJ Staff Blog
Bae Yong Joon san’s birthday☆
30 August 2011

by Digital Adventure staff S
Japanese to English: tomato99 @LoveBaeYongJoon
(tomato: this is an excerpt from the posting.)

I have received information on how Bae Yong Joon san has spent his birthday from staff in Korea, I would like to share it with you.
Bae Yong Joon-san, yesterday had “miyeokguk (seaweed soup)” which his mother made, and had many dishes with staff and had joyous time.

3 comments:

WENG MORALES - PHILIPPINES said...

My wish for BAE YONG JOON is for him to finally meet the woman who will not just be a wife to him and a mother to his children but a woman who will stick by his side and be his strenth and sunshine. A woman who would love and cherish him forever as a wife and as a life time partner.

Mikino said...

I think, the best wishes for him to materialize his deepest desires! On the occasion of his wife, no matter who is - I want She loves him!
When you love someone, you need to ready to accept He like human, as to keep He's secrets, to believe in him, be ready to do everything for Him...
It is difficult to find such a woman ... Most don't want Him - Man Bae...
They want his money, which is a pity...
I love Human - BYJ and I want He feel good and be happy!
I wish him many beautiful moments!
Love, Mikino

silvia said...

My dear beloved Bae others wish to you happiness in find a woman but the important is to feel happy with yourself I know you feel happy because you make others happy.....Bae Yong Joon my beloved please never ever change ...