Thursday, February 24, 2011

[News]Bae Yong Joon filed an invasion of private property lawsuit against a monthly magazine reporter.

source: suehan's blog
Newsen 2011-02-23 17:29 



[Newsen Reporter Lee Min Ji]

“Yonsama” Bae Yong Joon filed a lawsuit against a cameraman of the monthly magazine who took pictures of the inside of the house which he purchased in Seongbuk-dong last year.

On 23rd of February, someone related to Keyeast, his agency, had a telephone conversation with Newsen and said that, “On the 18th, Bae Yong Joon filed a lawsuit against a reporter who invaded Bae Yong Joon’s privacy by taking pictures of his house in Seongbuk-dong.”

The same person above said, “We kind of understand the outside pictures since they’re already released before, but he even came into the yard to take pictures. Unfortunately, he invaded privacy and private property without the owner’s permission.”

He also added, “He took pictures of inside of the house including the yard and published them in the magazine. We filed a lawsuit for the invasion of private property. We’ve no idea how he entered the house because there were workers remodeling the house and the main entrance must be used to enter the house.

Bae Yong Joon bought a 5 billion won worth house in Seongbuk-dong, Seoul last autumn, and it became a topic. His house is currently under interior construction and he plans to move into the house as soon as the construction is completed.

Lee Min Ji oing@newsen.com

http://news.nate.com/view/20110223n22177

No comments: