Thursday, January 27, 2011

[Clip & Trans] From tvN’s Close-Up Interview of Dream High on Jan 25th, 2011

source: suehan's blog
Behind Story of “Dream High”



(Bae Yong Joon, the charismatic actor who represents Korea.)

(Park Jin Young plays a wild and vital role in Dream High.)

(Official Mentors in Dream High)

Kim Soo Hyun: Bae Yong Joon encouraged me a lot. After the airing, he contacted me by sending text messages or telephone calls.

(Bae Yong Joon: I watched your acting. You expressed your emotions well, but not your lines.)

Eunjeong: After each episode, he encouraged me by sending text messages or advised me on my acting at the filming site. He advised me whenever he has time by saying “I watched your acting. You did very well such and such..” 

(Bae Yong Joon: I watched your acting. Cheer up!)

Taecyeon: I didn’t receive any text messages.

Eunjeong: Really?

Taecyeon: I think he only sends them to girls. I don’t have his phone number and he didn’t advise me on anything.

Eunjeong: Really? He advised me and Suzy.

Taecyeon: I filmed only one scene with him. (The scene where Taecyeon caused a disturbance.) He didn’t advise me on anything.

Bae Yong Joon: Ah.. Did I? (Was I indifferent to him?)

----------

You can watch more behind the scenes of Dream High here.

No comments: