Friday, December 03, 2010

[Trans]YJ was spotted again.

source: suehan's blog
suehan: I’m writing a couple of days in a row.

2010.12.02 23:54

Early in the morning.. (about 2 pm) My younger brother woke me up.
“Hey bro, aren’t you going to work??” “Nope. I don’t have to go to work. So I’m going to rest today.”
But I suddenly opened my eyes when he asked me to go the department store with him because he didn’t have to work either.

I rushed to get ready and went to Apgujeong-dong and Cheongdam-dong.
I browsed the trendy clothes for the young and entered the multi shop, Mui.
At Mui, I saw a tall man, his height about 185 cm.
I looked at him carefully, it was Bae Yong Joon.
I saw him in real life. He was fabulous. ㅜ.ㅜ 

I thought he wasn’t particularly handsome, but he was great. 

http://cafe.naver.com/5series/14344

No comments: