Tuesday, December 07, 2010

[Trans] News of Kim Hyun Joong regarding Bae Yong Joon.

source: suehan's blog
TV Daily, 2010-12-06 14:07 



Recently, Kim Hyun Joong visited Singapore as a model of the Korean cosmetic brand, F company. At the press-conference on the 3rd, he said, “I’m not good at dating in reality”, and it drew attention.

(omitted)

He answered most of the questions from the reporters happily except one question. He showed an awkward face on the question, “Which one of you is more handsome you or Bae Yong Joon?”.

He wittily responded by saying, “I absolutely can’t answer that question. It’s hard for me to answer that question because hyeong is my boss.” When he heard that he looked like Bae Yong Joon, he replied, “Hyeong is really fantastic. I’m so happy when I hear the compliment that I’m similar to him.”

Kim Hyun Joong showed a close relationship by proudly saying, “I have a very good relationship with Yong Joon hyeong. He helps me a lot so I can became a Hallyu star. There was no one close to him when he advanced to the overseas market, but I’m so happy because he helps me a lot.”

http://news.nate.com/view/20101206n13543

No comments: