Thursday, December 23, 2010

[Trans] I met Bae Yong Joon yesterday.

source: suehan's blog
Reposted from Choo Sunghoon’s blog,http://ameblo.jp/yoshihiro-akiyama/entry-10744023870.html#main

2010-12-22 09:30:51

I met Bae Yong Joon.

I was happy when we promised to have meal together, but I froze because I was so nervous and didn’t know what to say!

We had Bulgogi (? beef or pork belly?). He was friendly and normal.

He was so attractive!

I wasn’t able to ask him to take a picture with me because I was embarrassed.
But he told me that he would like to take a picture with me next time!

Unlikely seeing him in the TV, he was nice and manly.
Looking at him as a man, he is the man.

Before we finished the meal, he gave me the book he wrote!


I have been reading it ever since I received it.

He signed his name and wrote, “Be Healthy” in Korean!

The manner in which he speaks is surely different than the others.


Hopefully, I will take a picture with him this month.

No comments: