Thursday, December 23, 2010

[News]Lee Yoon Ji shared the story behind the filming by saying, “I know why Bae Yong Joon is so popular.”

source: suehan's blog
Newsen 2010-12-22 16:43 


[Newsen Reporter Kwon Soo Bin]

Actress Lee Yoon Ji shared her touching story of Bae Yong Joon.

Recently, Lee Yoon Ji appeared at the recording of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together Season 3” and said, “I sat down during the shooting of ‘Dream High’ and only my seat was warm. So I looked under the chair and saw the heater.” 

She also said, “I discovered that Bae Yong Joon, who was shooting nearby, worried about me being cold and put the heater underneath. I realized why he is so popular.”

On the other hand, actor Lee Byung Joon shared his comical episode of Bae Yong Joon and made everyone laugh.

It will air on December 23rd.

Kwon Soo Bin ppbn@newsen.com

http://news.nate.com/view/20101222n19224


----------------------------

Lee Yoon Ji said, “Bae Yong Joon told me not to act.”

Star News 2010-12-22 15:03 
[Money Today Star News Reporter Moon Wan Shik]


Actress Lee Yoon Ji shared her story of when Bae Yong Joon told her not to act..

Recently, Lee Yoon Ji participated in the recording of KBS 2TV’s entertainment program, “Happy Together Season 3” and shared her story of Bae Yong Joon. They are filming together in KBS 2TV’s drama “Dream High.”

She said, “Before the debut, I met Bae Yong Joon by accident. At that time, I was a high school student and was wearing a uniform. I talked about my dream of becoming an actress to Bae Yong Joon in a stately manner.”

Furthermore, she said, “Bae Yong Joon heard my story and asked me, ‘Do you want to become an actress?’ So I answered without hesitation, ‘Yes.’ But he told me right away not to do it.”

It will air on the 23rd in the afternoon.

http://news.nate.com/view/20101222n15382

No comments: