Thursday, December 23, 2010

[News]Kim Soo Hyun said, “Bae Yong Joon has a different image from that of ‘Winter Sonata’”

source: suehan's blog
Star News 2010-12-22 16:06 
[Money Today Star News Reporter Moon Wan Shik]


Actor Kim Soo Hyun said that Bae Yong Joon is unexpectedly a different person from the image that was conveyed in “Winter Sonata” and it draws attention.

Recently, Kim Soo Hyun participated in the recording of KBS 2TV’s entertainment program, “Happy Together Season 3” and talked about Bae Yong Joon’s natural personality.

He will appear with Bae Yong Joon in KBS 2TV’s Mon-Tue drama “Dream High”, which will be airing in January of next year. He said, “I was very nervous when I went to see him the first time.”

He also said, “I only anticipated his warm-hearted image and expected him to say this, “Ah.. You’re Soo Hyun.”. But when I said, ‘Hello, I’m Kim Soo Hyun’, he responded, ‘Yeah.. I know’, in a cracking voice while stretching his arms naturally. I was confused.”

He further shared his feeling about him by saying, “Bae Yong Joon has a very humane and easygoing personality, not like a Hallyu star.”

It will air on December 23rd in the afternoon.

http://news.nate.com/view/20101222n18042

No comments: