Wednesday, December 22, 2010

[News]38 years of Park Jin Young said, “Bae Yong Joon, who is the same age as me, thinks I'm adorable.”

source: suehan's blog
Newsen 2010-12-22 00:13 



[Newsen, reporter Lee Soo Yeon].

Singer and record producer Park Jin Young revealed the story with Bae Yong Joon who is the same age as him..

Park Jin Young talked about the drama “Dream High” which he planed and produced with Bae Yong Joon at KBS 2TV’s “Win Win” which aired on December 21st.

He said, “There was an embarrassing moment. I co-planned the drama with Bae Yong Joon and met the writer together. Bae Yong Joon didn’t say anything while I talked about all of my thoughts. So, I asked him, “Why didn’t you say anything?”. Bae Yong Joon responded, “Because I wanted to hear the writer’s thoughts. I was so embarrassed.”

Further, he made everyone laugh by saying, “Bae Yong Joon had better ingenuous ideas than me. I was so embarrassed because he might think of me lightly. But he thinks I'm adorable.”

Lee Soo Yeon dream@newsen.com

http://news.nate.com/view/20101221n28090

----

The clip below was edited by boonseongbae nim in byjintoronto.

No comments: