Saturday, December 18, 2010

[News] Retires as an actor? Bae Yong Joon is wandering

source: suehan's blog
Sports World 2010-12-17 22:35 

"There is a possibility that I might suddenly stop acting” Significant Statement.
Strong “Hallyu Star” Image. Getting harder to select the work.
Upset from the Discontinued Communication with Public. 
Worries about the Identity between Businessman (and Actor.)



#. Bae Yong Joon retires as an actor?

At the interview after the event, Bae Yong Joon made a statement indicating the retirement. He talked about “Family Photo Project” with his fans and he further said “ I might work for the next 10 or 20 years, but I might not. There is a possibility that I might suddenly stop acting. That’s why I’m preparing for it” He also said “I had issues and concerns. I wasn’t able to resolve them easily. My concern is about my present situation.” He opened his heart by saying that “I wandered for a while. I felt emptiness in that weak moment.”

It was enough to judge that his concerns were very serious even though he is at the top as a Hallyu Star. Last year’s interview, Bae Yong Joon stated, “I want to start farming in the countryside.” He deeply indulged in experiencing the Korean culture while he wrote “A Journey in Search of Korean’s Beauty” 

But when he was asked about that what kind of work he wants to do, he responded, “Anything is fine with me. Movie is okay and drama is okay too.” It is uncertain.

(omitted)

Reporter Kim Yong Ho cassel@sportsworldi.com

http://news.nate.com/view/20101217n24356

No comments: