Wednesday, October 27, 2010

[Trans]Two short postings mentioning BYJ

source: suehan's blog

★Reposting from a tweet.

Three years ago, Bae Yong Joon and I smoked while sitting face to face, just the two of us. Of course, I hesitated, but he was magnanimous (broad-minded). 

I was reading a Vietnamese novel at that time. He grabbed that book, so I told him to have it, but I was ashamed (? suehan: the writer used non-standard words, but I guess BYJ said “It’s okay” and the writer was kind of embarrassed). 

Now I’m reading his book. I have a strange feeling.

source: http://twitter.com/Hwangkong/status/28757877792

★Reposting from naver.com

Suddenly, I remembered a story about Bae Yong Joon who gained so much popularity from the Japanese ajummas a while ago due to the Yonsama boom.

[I took pedagogy (study of teaching methods) class in my junior year of college. At that time, the educational psychology professor was from the Sungkyunkwan University. 

Bae Yong Joon went to the Sungkyunkwan Uni at that time as well. The professor used to say, “Oh, Bae Yong Joon is a very nice person.”

I thought that BYj was a truly nice person because even a courteous and generous professor spoke highly of him.]

Source: http://blog.naver.com/amondine/60117286144

No comments: