Saturday, October 09, 2010

[Trans] BYJ’s message about the Teacher Hyojae’s Kimchee Festival Tour

reposted from suehan's blog


Hello, I’m Bae Yong Joon.

I’m glad to hear that the teacher Hyojae will organize “the Hyojae’s Kimchee Festival”. I developed a precious relationship with the teacher Hyojae while I wrote a book last year. I could feel the beauty of the Korean culture, the tastes coming from her hands, and her truthful thoughts while I was learning how to make Kimchee at her house.

Kimchee has a superb taste and efficacy, and there is nothing that can be wasted. The Kimchee is our culture’s boast of pride. Most of all, I had delighted moments while I was making kimchee with my friends, and it still remains in my memory with the warm-hearted feelings. I hope you too have nice and warm moments at the Kimchee festival while you make kimchee with the teacher Hyojae.

http://www.hanryu-concert.com/2010_last/hyojae_tour.php


No comments: