Thursday, September 30, 2010

[Trans] BYJ visited France in 2008?

source: reposted from suehan's blog

I got this hint from Koo nim’s blog. She has a very good memory and ability to trace down incidents. Clap clap clap clap.
Last year, I also read a posting (http://blog.naver.com/lotelote/40095974788) indicating that YJ visited a winery in France in 2008. At that time, I had doubts about the credibility of the story since it was from the internet, but a sommelier atom nim helped us to determine the truth.

First, let me translate the part indicating YJ’s visit.


“During the conversation with Jean-Luc Thunevin, I think of him as a businessman as well as a brewer. I heard that he doesn’t leave all of the brewing work to Michel Rolland and still participates with 50% of the rights, And I heard that Bae Yong Joon went to drink his wine. It was also said that Bae Yong Joon visited his Chateau in Bordeaux and talked about the drama “Drops of God” while having dinner and drinking his wine.

And here is atom’s nim posting (http://mmatom.blog.me/30033369778) regarding the visit of Chateau Canon in France. I picked up some pictures from his blog.

(France)Chateau Canon

2008/07/01 09:18




No comments: