Monday, September 06, 2010

[trans] BYJ Staff Blog (1) Relocation in midsummer

September 4, 2010
By tomato99 ♥

source: BYJ Mobile Official Site
BYJ Staff Blog

Relocation in midsummer
9 August 2010

by Keyeast staff K
Japanese to English: tomato99 @LoveBaeYongJoon

How do you do?
I am Keyeast staff K!

We have just opened our staff blog!
It is going to be updated on an irregular base, several staff will be writing as operating staff.
Please look forward for it and thank you in advance.

Manager Yang’s blog will continue to be updated so do not worry about it.

For the first posting today, I would like to send you the scenery from Keyeast office which we recently relocated.

We had moved from Cheongdam-dong office which we had stayed for 4 years.
Um, it is going to be a bit far from my home…

Preparing for relocation starts from cleaning up!

As I started packing for relocation, I felt I have useless things (=garbage) more than my necessary stuff.

We should consider more about environment otherwise this earth will be filled with garbage.
I shall try my best not to get any trash in the new office!

So, I have decided not to own my trash box in our new office.
I may lessen trash if I have no place to throw it away…

The best part I like about this new office is that we get a good view of the Jamsil Stadium.
I took this photo from office, the sky just after the rain.


Keyeast staff K

No comments: