Friday, August 13, 2010

[Trans]Bae Yong Joon’s agent office is located in the right upper level of the company I work for.

reposted from suehan's blog

Original in Korean: Kim Yong Joon
Date: 2010.08.12 15:24
Translated in English: suehan

Bae Yong Joon’s agent office is located in the right upper level of the company I work for. So, not often, but I saw him twice. I saw him driving his car and met him in the elevator. I became friendly with him, when I encountered him in the elevator. Hahaha

When I got on the elevator, I saw a tall man who has an extraordinary force (suehan: charisma). Suddenly, I had a feeling to do something.

Excuse me, are you Bae Yong Joon?
Hi.
Wow. Hi. My name is also Yong Joon. hahaha
Oh, really? It’s amazing. haha
Yes. Yong Joon ssi on the six floor and Yong Joon on the fifth floor met each other.
Yeah. I’m glad to meet you. Hahaha

I shook hands with him and tried to become his friends. He told me to stop by his office and we exchanged phone numbers! Hahaha Bae Yong Joon and I have such a good relationship that we call each other. Hahaha

Please remove tint from the window or don’t wear the sunglasses. I want to see your face.

http://club.cyworld.com/5046430911/179586088

No comments: