Monday, August 30, 2010

[Trans] I talked to Bae Yong Joon with that phone!

reposted from suehan's blog

Original in Korean: Jeong Ji Eun
Date/Time: 2010.08.29 15:44
Translated into English: suehan



Do you see the telephone above? ?? ? ??? ??

Hahaaa*.*

I talked to Bae Yong Joon with that phone! ! !!!! !!!!! !!!!

Yes, 
Hallyu star Bae Yong Joon 

Ring♪ ring♬
“This is Jeong Ji Eun. How can I help you? ^_^”
“Uh... I want to make a reservation ... ... ....^_^;;"

↑Yongjoon Oppa sounds like he is not a member.
He can’t make a reservation if he isn’t a member, so..

“I’m Sorry^_^, Are you a member~?”
“Uh... I’m not sure.
I haven’t been there for so long^_^;;

“Oh.. Then, what is your name^_^?”

I had absolutely no idea that those words would make my eyes widen and cause my heart to start pumping.

“Uh.. I’m Bae Yong Joon.”

^_^?
Uh.. I’m Bae Yong Joon
Uh.. I’m Bae Yong Joon
Uh.. I’m Bae Yong Joon
Uh.. I’m Bae Yong Joon
Uh.. I’m Bae Yong Joon

Bae Yong Joon??

The reservation time is tomorrow at 9:08!! !! !!! !!

Should I sleep in the office???? ??
Should I stay up all night? ?? 

I wish tomorrow would come fast. ㅠ_ㅜ
I’ll be very upset if it rains tomorrow 
Please, rain, don’t come.

http://minihp.cyworld.com/48731288/1523994249

No comments: