Monday, August 23, 2010

[Trans] I saw Yonsama~~~!!! O

reposted from suehan's blog

Original in Korean: Cafe Mocha
Date/Time: 2010.08.22. 22:45
Translated into English: suehan



When I laid in bed last night, my husband said that he wanted to go to the neighborhood restaurant to have brunch. 

So, this morning, we went to the restaurant after I removed the "gummies" from my eyes and we saw Bae Yong Joon there. 

I asked my husband to go get an autograph from him because my heart was beating and I was so underdressed. 

My husband got a sheet of letter-sized paper from the restaurant, but BYJ instead mannerly autographed a picture of himself with a white pen. He even wrote my name on it. 

I wanted to glance at him from the side, so I stood up and turned my head around. 
I was so surprised because he was facing me and I could have made eye contact with him. 

He was wearing a cap and glasses. He was so handsome. 
I thought he was very handsome when he appeared in the drama, "A Sunny Place of the Young," and finally I saw him in person. 

I watched his back while he was leaving the restaurant and he didn't look as tall as I had expected him to be. His friend was very tall, so that might have been why he did not look tall. 

Now, I just want to see Lee Byung Hun and So Ji Sub. 

http://cafe.daum.net/companion-animals/8KqF/154

No comments: