Wednesday, August 25, 2010

[Trans] Fan Account - I saw Bae Yong Joon (Yonsama).

source: reposted from suehan's blog

Original in Korean: MatzipMeotzip
Date/Time: 2010.08.24. 16:09
Translated into English: suehan

I went to the Samsung Medical Center for a regular check-up.

My condition got better these days, so I just need to have regular check-ups. But I don’t like the examinations and the fee isn’t cheap, so I was skipping the check-ups.

I made an appointment after I kept putting it off, so I went to the hospital, and it has changed a lot.

I was looking for (suehan: the examination room) hurriedly; the appointment time had passed, and finally found it. I changed, was sitting on the chair, and was playing with my cell phone while I was waiting for my turn. And I noticed someone who was familiar to me and had a big body. I kept trying to remember who he was. Where have I seen him? But I couldn’t remember who he was..

I absolutely didn’t know who he was even after I pulled my thoughts. Then, why was he so familiar to me? 

I kept staring at him, and I saw someone coming out from inside. He was handsome, wearing glasses, and wearing a cap that covered his face. He passed me and was so handsome. Even his wardrobe was nice.

I couldn’t find any weakness from him. He was perfect.

He is truly the Son of our country, Korea.

The person who had a big body was Bae Yong Joon’s bodyguard.

Actually I don’t know how the women would react when they see Yonsama, but he was very handsome even to me, the man.

http://cafe.daum.net/isakk/9HfT/269