Tuesday, August 31, 2010

[Trans] BYJ Manager’s Blog (59)

By tomato99 ♥
source: BYJ Mobile Official Site
BYJ Manager’s Blog


Annyong Hasaeyo, dear family
30 August 2010

by: Manager Yang Geun Hwan
Japanese to English: tomato99@LoveBaeYongJoon


Annyong Hasaeyo!
Dear family, this is Yang Geun Hwan.

Did you have a good summer vacation? I had a short one, and had a vacation with my family.

Mornings and evenings in Korea are getting cooler little by little. This summer was especially hot and we had much heavy rain. As the heat summer is ending, I may already miss the heat of the summer.

I heard from DA staff that hot nights still continue in Japan. I am concerned about everyone’s health in hot humid heat. Please do take care of yourselves.

Yong Joon-san will be participating in “Hohoemi Project” event scheduled in December at Tokyo Dome. To save as many children as possible, I will be preparing one by one with Yong Joon-san. All of Keyeast staff including myself will work harder to fulfill Yong Joon-san’s wish, giving dream and hope to children of Asia. I ask for much support from the family.

The last, but not the least, please overcome the late-summer heat. Thank you for everything.

Sincerely,
Yang Geun Hwan

No comments: