Monday, July 26, 2010

[Reposted & Trans]Surfing with Yonsama in Hawaii

reposted from suehan's blog

Original in Japanese: Sanae
Date/Time: 2010.07.20 Tuesday - 20:20 
Translated into English: suehan

[Surfing with Yonsama in Hawaii]

Yonsama of ‘Winter Sonata’ took a surfing lesson from Roy today.
Roy doesn’t know about him at all.
Is there any picture of him?
So I can talk about him while I explain that he’s a famous Korean.
(suehan: I couldn’t quite understand two sentences above which I wrote in italic)

Surprise!
I’ve never watched ‘Winter Sonata’.
I can’t post the pictures of him because of the copyright issues.
I’ll post them when I get permission to do so.
If you have a chance to meet Roy, please ask him about Yonsama.

source: http://rvs-sanae.jugem.jp/?eid=52

*suehan: I’m reposting Roy’s picture and his profile from their website, http://www.rvsocean.com/index.html



RV's has been teaching surfing for 15 years, and has worked on world famous Waikiki Beach since 1979, RV's started by crew & Deck on NA-HOKU, Catamaran, eventually becoming the skipper for 12 years.

Advice from the elder beach boys has helped RV's become a much better ocean man, beach boy & tour guide to be teaching our visitor how to love, respect, live and breathe the ocean.

No comments: