Monday, July 26, 2010

[Reposted & Trans]Korean Airline’s first class in-flight food and beverages (Honolulu, Hawaii – Incheon)

reposted from suehan's blog

Original in Korean: atom
Date/time:2010/07/23 16:54
Translated into English: suehan

I got back from Hawaii, it was a good trip.
It looks like I went to a boot camp, not a vacation.
Everyday, we drank wine until 2:00 am,
got up at 5:30 am to play golf,
and surfed and played tennis in the day time,

Thanks to that, I didn’t gain much weight.
I returned with pleasant memories.

My first posting is about in-flight food and beverages.
I used Korean Airlines this time too.



The departure time from Hawaii was 12:30 pm, so lunch was served first.






* Please visit his blog if you want to see more pictures;http://blog.naver.com/mmatom/30090481316

No comments: