Friday, June 25, 2010

[trans] BYJ Mgr’s Blog (57) Annyong Hasaeyo, dear family

source: BYJ Mobile Official Site
BYJ Manager’s Blog


Annyong Hasaeyo, dear family
24 June 2010
by: Manager Yang Geun Hwan
Japanese to English: tomato99


Annyong Hasaeyo!
Dear family, this is Yang Geun Hwan.


Now in Korea, air of excitement to support the World Cup is incredible.
I am very happy to see players representing Korea and Japan are fighting well at far away South Africa.
I pray for the best for Asian countries.


On other game day, staff at Keyeast finished work and gathered at office, we became one and cheered for the game.
It was a very precious time to be able to feel the joy of getting together praying for the victory.


Watching the World Cup games in South Africa with so many people from every country cheering, I again feel the power Yong Joon –san and I receive from our family, everyone always gathering together becoming one to support and encourage us.
Once again, I send my sincere appreciation.


Recently, Yong Joon-san is getting ready to publish English version, Chinese version and Taiwan version of “Discovering the Beauty of Korea” which was published last year.
Since Korean version and Japanese version was published, we have received so many inquiries from family from other countries.
I am happy that we will be able to introduce “Discovering the Beauty of Korea” to everyone in those countries in later half of this year.


I am expecting to bring you better contents to many family members.
We will always meet new challenges and do our best to meet family’s satisfaction.


I heard that muggy days continues and raining season has started.
Please take care of your health and stay well.


Kamsa Hamnida.
Sincerely,
Yang Geun Hwan

No comments: