Wednesday, May 05, 2010

[Update] BYJ's update - from suehan's blog

reposted from suehan's blog

suehan: I found this posting on nate.com, but it was originally posted on the Mokpo DSLR Club website, club.cyworld.com/mokpodslr. Mokpo (木浦) is a city in South Jeolla Province and I reposted the map from naver.com after the translation.

Original in Korean: Kim Chang Yong
Date/Time: 2010.05.04 08:02
Translated into English: suehan

Since the morning..
A very busy day has begun..
A secret Yonsama’s 3 days -2 nights trip has ended..

He left.
I’m so envious of him, and I really wanted to ride his car.
I want to win the lottery.

I heard that today would be hot too.
Please take care of your health.

http://club.cyworld.com/53734884110/19568999

---------------------

1 comment:

Mikino said...

Hi,
Thank you for this post!
I hope he is well and take care of himself because he is too busy and need rest.
Love, Mikino