Sunday, May 30, 2010

[trans]BYJ Mgr’s Blog (56) Annyong Hasaeyo, dear family

source: BYJ Mobile Official Site
BYJ Manager’s Blog


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Annyong Hasaeyo, This is Yang Geun Hwan.
28 May 2010

by: Manager Yang Geun Hwan
Japanese to English: tomato99
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Annyong Hasaeyo!
Dear family, this is Yang Geun Hwan.


Temperatures in Seoul is getting high, it seems like summer already.


In Korea, month of May is called “month for the family.”
Children’s day, parents’ day, and teachers’ day, there are important anniversaries.
We would spend this month, the most beautiful season of the year with our beloved family.
Did you have a happy May?


Today, resolution passed the board meeting (management meeting),
I have worked many years as Bae Yong Joon’s manager and a board member to control the management force,
I have been selected to become co-CEO of Keyeast,


Last year, in my private life, I became mainstay of a family, a husband and a father.
And now, I am a representative for the company.
I am feeling bigger responsibility more than ever.
I will do my best to always keep humble feelings and to show improvements.


Next time again, I shall send a good NEWS.


Kamsa Hamnida.
Sincerely,
Yang Geun Hwan

No comments: