Monday, May 10, 2010

[trans] Clip is gone.

reposted from suehan's blog

Do you remember BYJ’s big black dog, Clip? I don’t know when Clip disappeared, but I found a posting which indicates that BYJ doesn’t own him any more.

-------------------

Original in Korean: Byeong Hoon Park
Date/Time: 2010.05.07 22:12
Translated into English: suehan

Hello, I’m a new member.

Hello, I joined the club yesterday and I’m the owner of Clip.

I have a Rottweiler, and Bae Yong Joon was a previous owner of this dog. (You can see the picture of this dog from the Royal Dog School website. Please type Clip to search it.) 

Clip was trained for five years (training fee was about thirty million won) and it came to my house due to Bae Yong Joon’s personal reasons.

http://club.cyworld.com/54107770111/19856474

------------------------- 

*suehan: I brought the picture of Clip from the Royal Dog School website, http://www.schooldog.com/


(It’s is Bae Yong Joon’s dog, Clip.
We’ve been training and taking care of him for five years now. 08-06-09 12:21)


(Yonsama's dog, Clip 04-06-24 19:59)

No comments: