Saturday, May 29, 2010

[Repost and Trans] I saw Yonsama today.

source: reposted from suehan's blog

Original in Korean: diddnal
Date: 2010.05.28 00:20
Translated into Korean: suehan

Today, I went to Cheongdamdong for an errand. 
I entered an alley to look for a parking space, passed Cheongdam Elemantery School, and saw a group of Japanese aunties.
I wasn't sure whether his office was closer or not.

Right there, I saw Maybach which is worth eight hundred million Won and only Lee Geon Hee and Bae Yong Joon own.
I was looking at the car while I was passing it, and stopped my car 
in front of it slowly.

Bae Yong Joon came out from the building, waved his hand at his fans, and got in the car with his security guard.
It happened so fast.

He was wearing sunglasses and looked so noble.
I haven’t seen an entertainer in a long time.

http://cafe.naver.com/cosmania/1510063

No comments: