Sunday, May 02, 2010

[VOD /Captures] WLS Anime Final Episode - The Wedding

source: flare's blog

http://flare.heteml.jp/20100501_anime_fuyusona_26.wmv



Re:[Capture]배용준2010-05-01애니메이션 겨울연가 실사 씬&엔딩 컷
source: byjgallery by makishi



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Winter Sonata anime, most specially the final episode, when Jun Kang, and Yu Jin get married. Iam really touched, its seem a real wedding to me.I think, its because I love them both! they much each other.

I wish that BYJ find his right woman to be in his side forever like in WS. I wish both of them happiness. Hope that they going to make another drama together.

Always loving you.

Evelyn