Tuesday, April 27, 2010

[Reposted and Trans] Flowers for Yonsama

reposted from suehan's blog

Original in Korean: namuhana
Date/Time: 2010/04/26 22:42 
Translated into English: suehan

I have a regular customer who works at the advertisement agency.
I heard that the flowers which he ordered this time are for Yonsama, Bae Yong Joon, whom always makes me nervous just by hearing his name.
If I didn’t ask for it, then I wouldn’t be so nervous.


Often, I have watched the scenes in the movie the flowers were always arranged at the shooting site for entertainers and stars 
I heard that the flowers in the vase, which he/she ordered together, would be arranged on the table in the waiting room of an actor.


I arranged it with white and green colors to give restful feelings.


Flower basket for Bae Yong Joon.




I usually use one hydrangea, but I used one more for him as a fan..
I hope he knows about it.




I kept my mind on it a lot, so there are not that beautiful to me.
They’ll be delivered to Namyangjoo (suehan: shooting site) tomorrow!!
Hopefully, they will be delivered safely.

http://blog.naver.com/sopal16/10085207279

No comments: