Tuesday, March 30, 2010

[Trans]Since Yonsama was mentioned, it reminds me of some happenings.

Reposted from suehan's blog


Original in Korean: nosalute
date/time: 2010-03-29 04:39:59
Translated into English: suehan

It happened around my second year in college. I saw Bae Yong Joon entering the café in Apgujeongdong when I was meeting someone, but I didn’t pay attention to him.

But, we decided to go to another place, so I went to the parking lot to move my car and noticed that someone blocked my car. So I went inside of the club, gave the license plate number of that car to the owner of the cafe, and he/she paged the owner of that car to move his/her car. A little after that, Bae Yong Joon came outside, made an unnecessary remark, and moved his car. hahaha

After a while since that happened, I encountered him again at the Juliana (the present Club I). haha

http://www.soccerline.co.kr/slboard/view.php?code=locker&uid=1994984437

No comments: