Wednesday, March 31, 2010

[Trans] My teacher said…

Reposted from suehan's blog

Original in Korean: Cappuccino
Date/Time: 2010-03-29 23:03:43
Translated into English: suehan

He bragged that he had a meal with Bae Yong Joon. Hahaha

He is a professor at SungKyunKwan University who also lectures about grammar in my class.

While he talked about examples of Korean in class, he suddenly said, “Bae Yong Joon is very handsome in person.” hahaha

Ah.. In the past when he talked about his students, he mumbled, “I know Yong Joon a bit too. Haha ”

My heart was pounding at that time. I knew that he was also a professor at Sungkyunkwan University, so the person he talked about could have been Bae Yong Joon??? I had trouble concentrating, thinking that. Hahaha.

Later on, he confirmed that Bae Yong Joon was handsome in person. hahaha

He said that even female professors who hadn’t had good impressions of him without reason became his fans.

Ah~~ I want to see him in person as well. Sob sob

http://gall.dcinside.com/byongjoon/95826

No comments: