Friday, March 12, 2010

[Trans] Attending the Animation Winter Sonata filming in live-action.

source: suehan's and yuri's blog

I reposted and translated Yuri nim’s posting from her blog regarding the arrival to attend the animation Winter Sonata filming in live-action which will be held March 12, 2010 Korea time. I used the translation website to translate her Japanese posting to Korean, and then I translated it into English. I hope I didn’t make too many mistakes, but if I did so, please let know.

Original in Japanese: yuri nim(http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/yuri81055/MYBLOG/yblog.html?m=lc&p=1)
Translated into English: suehan



Gimpo Airport
Tomorrow’s filming will proceed as you already expected. Yon nim is..


It’s a very tough itinerary.
Gathering time for tomorrow is 4:20 am. I can’t help but to sleep in the bus!


Came to Anarldo Bassini.
Catalogues were sold out yesterday. I got the poster, however, it might be gone soon as well..


Arrived at the hotel.
We’re going to have dinner at Gorilla. We’re leaving now. It said that there are a total of 1,500 fans and 51 buses.


Returned to the hotel.
The items I got today. All the participants received the music box which is in the top right corner and it could be used in the bus. In AB, the latest catalogues were gone, so we received the fall and winter ones and the five latest posters. We have to get up at 3:20 am and gather at 4:20 am. It said that the departure time of each hotel is different.

No comments: